It melts in the mouth, it stays on your mind – mm… chocolate. Who doesn’t love it?
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is delicious and, as usual, very easy to make. If every thing goes well, your perfect chocolate cake should turn out fluffy and almost melt in your mouth. And surprisingly that won’t be hard to achieve! This recipe is pure magic!
1 cube of margarine
4 tablespoons of cocoa
2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of water
4 egg yolks (beat egg whites separately)
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
50 grams of cognac
1. In a small pot melt the margarine, cocoa, sugar and water. Do not boil!
2. Divide the melted mixture into two equal parts. Wait for them to cool. When ready, add egg yolks, flour, baking powder and cognac to one of the mixtures.
3. In the end add previously beaten egg whites.
4. Bake around 1 hour in 150°C (300 F).
5. Decorate with chocolate topping and delicacies.
6. Enjoy (preferably with company)!