I’m aware this post has a minimum two days delay but not always all goes with the plan. So even though late, here you have it! A recipe for a very tasty pumpkin cake which you can make without the excuse of Halloween decoration left overs. It’s really fast and easy!
What you’ll need is:
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup of sugar
* 3 cups of all-purpose flour
* 1 cup of oil
* 1 packet of vanilla sugar
* 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon of baking soda
* 2 cups of grated pumpkin
* a handful of walnuts
* castor sugar to decorate
How to do it:
1. First beat the whole eggs with sugar.
2. Add flour, oil, sugar, vanilla, baking soda and cinnamon and mix all together.
3. Add the grated pumpkin and nuts. Gently mix all together.
4. Cover the mold with butter and sprinkle it with flour, then pour the mixture into the prepared mold.
5. Bake in preheated oven (180 º C) for about 50 minutes.
6. Decorate with castor sugar when cool.
Preparation time takes around 20 minutes.
Bon Appetit! 🙂
What treats did you prepare for Halloween?